Friday, February 20, 2009

New camera

I have long awaited for a DSLR camera and I was FINALLY able to get it with my Christmas money!  I am so excited.  I have been sewing lately, so I haven't been able to play with it!  I got a Canon Rebel XSi... and I LOVE it!  I am still new at it, so bare with me!!  As everyone probably knows, Jack (TJ's dog) and I have a love/hate relationship.  He's gotten a whole lot better since we got him fixed, but he still can irritate the tar out of me, that's for sure.  Anyways.. on to my story, he was my only cooperative subject at the time, so below are a couple of pictures I took.  Can't wait until my new nephew arrives, so I can take lots of pictures.  Until then, nature and Jack are my subjects... Sewing takes a lot of my time lately!  Got my first order for a pillowcase! YAY!  I hope they like it!  Well, nevermind, I will add the pictures later. TJ is playing some type of game online and when I try to upload my pictures, it goes very slow. Grrr.  
Until then! 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment