Sunday, February 22, 2009

In my spare time!


In my spare time.. which, by the way, I have a lot of it... I like to try new homemade projects!  In earlier posts, I started making minky blankets for family members around Christmas time.. well now, I am on to more projects!  Since my sister and brother-in-law are expecting in April, I started making burp cloths and tried to make a baby wipe container cover.  It was very interesting to make to say the least.  The hot glue gun and I do not get a long.. period.. end of story.  I thought I did a pretty darn good job considering it was my first try.  We will see.  I am not sure how much spare time I will have in the weeks to come.  TJ's best friend from college is getting married the 2nd to last weekend in March.. so from now until then, we will be some busy bees.  I also have some gifts to make for a couple of my sister's showers since I won't be able to attend.  It would be way too much traveling in one weekend.   Here are some pictures!

1 comment:

  1. Soooo cute...you did awesome! Too talented Suzie Homemaker - ha ha!

    ReplyDelete