Thursday, February 26, 2009

It's a set!


Well, I some time on my hands in between washing, drying and folding clothes for this weekend... so I made another burp cloth to go with the wipe cover and the other burp cloth!  The burp cloths are really easy and fun to make!  As you can see, I had a lot of giraffe print left over from my pillow case!  I put a blue outline to give it some other color.. anyways! 
I am so glad that tomorrow is Friday!  Can't wait to see some of our friends that we haven't seen in a while!  We're gonna have a blast! 

My sister went to the doctor today and they said everything is on track... and they are thinking he is going to be a big baby. Maybe he will be born on my birthday!  Or Easter!  Can't wait!  

Oh well.. I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!  And don't forget that if you know anyone having a baby or who needs to get a baby gift!  I will be glad to whoop something up!  I have plenty of burp cloths, just let me know the fabric and ribbon color! 

2 comments:

  1. This thing is confusing me... maybe I should just go to bed!! Have a good day tomorrow!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. can't wait to see what my sweet sister has "whooped" up for me :):)....will i get a prize Friday????

    ReplyDelete