Saturday, October 4, 2008

Been a while

It has been a while since I have written on this thing.  The months of August and September have flown by.  We went to Southaven last weekend to spend the weekend with TJ's parents for his dad's birthday.  They had a huge family gathering Saturday afternoon.  Mr. Wayne has a big family, so they tried to get everyone to come over to celebrate.  We had a lot of fun!  Earlier that morning, we went to get me fitted for Alison and Robert's wedding in March.  That was exciting!  Of course, it is football season!  Ole Miss played Florida last weekend and WON! By 1 point... but still it's a W!

Stacey, at work, is due on Wednesday, but we had a shower for her at the beginning of September.  I was in charge of the cake!  I think I did a good job picking it out!  I bet you can't guess what it had on it?
  With me picking it out.. don't you know it had polka dots on it!!!!  She got lots a cute stuff!  She is definitely going to be missed at work until she comes back.. and YES, Stacey.. you BETTER come back!  Meagan and I will miss our lunch buddy.

The Mississippi State Fair is here in Jackson, so I think we are going to go out there tonight to hang out with my mom and step-dad.. and of course Addison!!  

The year is flying by.. TJ and I have almost been married 1 year.  Goodness, time definitely flies by!




No comments:

Post a Comment